The Automotive industry involves the manufacturing of bodies, engines, parts and whole vehicles for ground transportation. Such vehicles include motorcycles, cars, light commercial vehicles and heavy commercial vehicles.
- Groclin to sell majority stake in CADM Poland AM | 2022-Aug-09
- Indian Motorcycle commences bookings for FTR 1200 S in India Business Line | 2022-Jul-29
- Hungary: Lear Corporation stops production in Gyongyos Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Hungary: Debrecen receives finance in preparation of BMW investment Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Peru: MG plans to sell around 1,100 vehicles in 2019 Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Fresh boost for clean energy vehicle sector China Daily | 2022-Jul-29
- Cycle & Carriage expects sales for Mercedes-Benz to rise next year The Malaysian Reserve | 2022-Jul-29
- ČSAD Vsetín serves Nový Jičín district with new buses CIA - News | 2021-Nov-18
- China's passenger vehicle sales slide for six consecutive months China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-18
- Mercedes-Benz recalls vehicles in China with faulty sunroof software China Economic Information Service | 2022-Jul-29
- Honda eyes 5% growth in sales after uneven 2018 The Bangkok Post | 2022-Jul-29
- Hyundai, Kia accumulated vehicle sales top 20 million in US The Korea Times | 2022-Jul-29
- Hyundai launches Palisade flagship SUV to boost sales Yonhap News | 2022-Jul-29
- Hyundai, Kia accumulated vehicle sales top 20 mln in U.S. Yonhap News | 2022-Jul-29
- ŠKODA set to sell record no. of cars in CR in 2018 CIA - News | 2021-Nov-17
- Joint efforts essential for self-driving industry China Daily | 2022-Jul-29
- BAH gets dealership deal for Jaguar and Land Rover Poland AM | 2022-Aug-18
- Airbus, China Mobile to work on in-flight Wi-Fi China Daily | 2023-Dec-05
- Korea builds urban infrastructure for testing autonomous vehicles The Korea Times | 2022-Jul-29
- ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab Israel introduced two new startups CIA - News | 2022-Aug-09
- Iveco CR to pay employees bonus of up to CZK 19,250 CIA - News | 2023-Aug-10
- Morawiecki: Poland will spend €3 bln on electromobility Poland AM | 2021-Nov-17
- JAC-Volkswagen NEV JV starts building R&D China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-18
- Mexico: Automotive sector posted negative figures in November 2018 Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Toyota Czech raised sales by 20% to 9,655 cars CIA - News | 2022-Aug-04
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Automotive that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
Tendências Consultoria Integrada
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for AutomotiveEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Automotive companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Saic Motor Corporation Limited (上海汽车集团股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (758,737,987)
- 2 Hyundai Motor Co.,Ltd. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (144,812,169,000)
- 3 Kia Motors Corporation (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (87,085,440,000)
- 4 Byd Company Limited (比亚迪股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (423,394,830)
- 5 Iran Khodro Industrial Group Company Public Joint Stock (Iran Khodro) (Iran) (Manufacturing) - (2,180,347,751,000)
- 6 Faw-Volkswagen AG (一汽—大众汽车有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (311,143,646)
- 7 Tata Motors Ltd. (India) (Manufacturing) - (3,488,803,300)
- 8 Hyundai Mobis Corp. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (53,218,345,000)
- 9 Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (53,826,142)
- 10 Brilliance BMW Automotive Co., Ltd (华晨宝马汽车有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (214,786,866)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
India - Passenger Vehicle Industry - - November 2023 32 pages | 2023-Nov-30 | CART - Industry ReportsSouth Africa - The Car Rental Industry in South Africa - November 2023 93 pages | 2023-Dec-04 | WOW - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Brazil Automotive Sector Report 2023 2nd Quarter 39 pages | 2023-Nov-19 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Electric Bus Market in India 2023-2028 Part-II 45 pages | 2023-Nov-16 | Netscribes Industry ReportsElectric Bus Market in India 2023-2028 Part-I 36 pages | 2023-Nov-16 | Netscribes Industry ReportsAgricultural Machinery Market in India 2023-2028 Part-II 34 pages | 2023-Nov-06 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Agricultural Machinery Market in India 2023-2028 Part-I 45 pages | 2023-Nov-06 | Netscribes Industry ReportsEurope Automotive Brake Pad Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 203 pages | 2023-Nov-08 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Colombia Automotive Sector Report 2023-2024 42 pages | 2023-Oct-23 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Chinese Light Vehicle Leasing and Rental Growth Opportunities 50 pages | 2023-Dec-01 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalEMIS Insights - Brazil Automotive Sector Report 2023-2024 75 pages | 2023-Oct-16 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsLatin American Light Vehicle Leasing and Rental Growth Opportunities 78 pages | 2023-Dec-01 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
DevMin Vestea: We have RON 936 M available so far for charging stations for electric cars 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Agerpres - Daily News in EnglishRiga Business Award 2023 presented 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | BNS - Daily NewsGeely plans to launch electric vehicle production in Uzbekistan 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Daily News
68pct of the total number of cars sold in Romania could be electric in 2030, according to official 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Agerpres - Daily News in EnglishKenya back at UN shipping agency as Russia voted out 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Business Daily AfricaCommissioner Valean: EC's Sustainable and Smart Mobility Strategy does not propose banning anything 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Agerpres - Daily News in English
Riga Business Award 2023 presented 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | BNS - Business NewsRiga Business Award 2023 presented 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | LETA - Latvian Business NewsIran boosts domestic truck output 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Daily News
Car exports drive Czech trade surplus, beating forecasts - analysts 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | CTK - Business NewsCzechia's foreign trade shows Kc12.8bn surplus in Oct - CSU 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | CTK - Business NewsCzechia's foreign trade shows Kc12.8bn surplus in Oct - CSU 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | CTK - Business News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets