The Consumer Electronics industry comprises the manufacturing of electronic devices intended for everyday use by end consumers. They are most commonly used for entertainment (TV sets, video players, video games, audio equipment, etc.), communications (telephones, mobile phones, etc.) and home-office activities (desktop computers, laptops, storage devices, printers, small electrical appliances, batteries, etc.).
- LG Display raises 20b yuan in loans to finance Guangzhou plant The Korea Herald | 2022-Aug-09
- Samsung Bioepis' Humira biosimilar gains ground in Europe Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-09
- Electronics sector helps industrial output growth in October BBJ - Online | 2022-Aug-03
- Samsung Unveils World's Largest Onyx Cinema LED Screen at Beijing Capital Cinema Korea IT Times Daily | 2022-Aug-03
- Wellux lights the way to Thailand 4 The Nation | 2022-Aug-03
- Malaysia's E&E industry well positioned Borneo Post Online | 2023-Dec-05
- Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 The Korea Times | 2022-Aug-03
- Samsung sells 110,000 units of convertible laptops at home Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-03
- Slovakia: Italian supplier could provide helicopters for police, fire-fighters Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-26
- LG Display promotes OLED tech in Japan Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-03
- LSIS undertakes EGT business from Parker Hannifin Korea IT Times Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- LG Electronics introduces home beer brewing kit Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-10
- ComputerHardware : 'Always-connected' PCs likely in India post Q2, 2019: Qualcomm The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-03
- Paraguay: CBRE Group plans investments in data centre in Ciudad del Este Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-10
- Samsung expands number of artworks displayed on The Frame TVs to 1,000 Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-03
- Mobile carriers overhaul organization for 5G services The Korea Times | 2022-Aug-10
- TESLA to open servicing centre in CR CIA - News | 2022-Aug-26
- Telecom : Qualcomm upbeat on 5G deployments in India, calls for early airwaves auction The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-26
- Brazil: Abinee forecasts growth in electronics sector in 2018 and 2019 Valona - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-18
- LG installs digital signage in Delhi's largest shopping mall Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-18
- S. Korea to be world's top 5G smartphone-using nation till 2020 Yonhap News | 2022-Aug-09
- Qualcomm bets on 5G supremacy with its latest mobile chip China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Samsung's chipmaker CEO promoted to vice chairman The Korea Herald | 2023-Aug-11
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Consumer Electronics that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Euromonitor International Ltd.
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Consumer ElectronicsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Consumer Electronics companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (304,710,350,000)
- 2 Hon Hai Precision Ind. Co., Ltd. (鸿海精密工业股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (6,626,996,750)
- 3 Chongqing Bochuang Instrument and Equipment Co., Ltd (重庆博创仪器设备有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (717,422,140)
- 4 Foxconn Industrial Internet Co.,Ltd. (富士康工业互联网股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (511,809,730)
- 5 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., (台湾积体电路制造股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Manufacturing) - (2,263,891,292)
- 6 Lg Electronics Inc. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (82,647,488,000)
- 7 Byd Company Limited (比亚迪股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (423,394,830)
- 8 Hongfujin Precision Electronics (Zhengzhou) Co., Ltd (鸿富锦精密电子(郑州)有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (401,393,644)
- 9 Lenovo Group Limited (联想集团有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (485,601,778)
- 10 Xiaomi Communications Co., Ltd. (小米通讯技术有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (291,778,655)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Medical Devices Market in India 2023-2028 Part-II 32 pages | 2023-Dec-04 | Netscribes Industry ReportsMedical Devices Market in India 2023-2028 Part-I 47 pages | 2023-Dec-04 | Netscribes Industry ReportsMedical Technology Market in India 2023-2028 Part-II 40 pages | 2023-Nov-06 | Netscribes Industry Reports
Medical Technology Market in India 2023-2028 Part-I 71 pages | 2023-Nov-06 | Netscribes Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - India Consumer Electronics H1 FY2024 Half-Annual Update 6 pages | 2023-Nov-21 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Vietnam Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2023-2024 47 pages | 2023-Nov-21 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2023 3rd Quarter 34 pages | 2023-Sep-28 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsChile Telecom Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 113 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsGallium Nitride GaN Semiconductor Opportunities in India 2023 Update 15 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Netscribes Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - China Mobile Communications Equipment Sector Report 2023 2nd Quarter 34 pages | 2023-Aug-30 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsMedical Devices Market in India 2023 Update 18 pages | 2023-Aug-08 | Netscribes Industry ReportsBrazil Aesthetic Devices Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 112 pages | 2023-Aug-01 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
UAE electronics traders get clarity on VAT for B2B deals under Reverse Charge Mechanism 3 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Gulf NewsMore jobs, boost to manufacturing, toys export: Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw explains Make in India success 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Mint News"India not just manufacturing but doing it with precision": Ashwini Vaishnaw hits back Congress 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Asian News International
U.S. trade body finds no patent breaches by Samsung over digital signage: sources 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Yonhap NewsGoTo and Intel Integrate Intel vPro with GoTo LogMeIn Rescue 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | DQ ChannelsDemystifying India s Future Insights on Growth AI and Compliance 6 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | BW CIOWORLD
India fabless semiconductor plans need $10 bln fund 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Mint NewsS. Korea eyes chip alliance with Netherlands 3 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | The Korea HeraldIndia Has Not Fully Capitalised On Advantages Of Trade Decoupling Report 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | BW Wealth
Govt To Train 85 000 Chip Designers IT MoS 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | BW WealthApple reportedly plans to launch new iPads and MacBook Air. Check expected specs and pricing 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Mint NewsPoly Medicure Ltd. forges its new brand identity 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Asian News International
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets