Activities associated with Chemicals are manufacturing of petroleum and coal products, basic chemicals, resins, polymers and speciality chemicals, industrial gases, fertilisers, paints and coatings, adhesives, plastics and rubber products. A number of consumer goods are also included, such as pharmaceuticals, hygiene and personal care products, cleaning compounds and toiletries.
- Shanghai unveils plans for biological medicine industry China Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- ViewsRecommendations : Sell Cipla, target Rs 522: Kunal Bothra The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-16
- House of Representatives approves policy to reduce the use of pesticides Datagro - News EN | 2022-Aug-09
- FARMAK OPENS NEW TABLET PRODUCTION SITE INVESTING EUR 20 MLN Legislation Digest | 2022-Aug-09
- AstraZeneca ups R&D localization China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Biological medicine production to expand Shanghai Daily | 2022-Aug-09
- Pertamina, TPPI kicks off maiden export The Jakarta Post | 2022-Aug-09
- New chemical futures product launched at Chinese commodity exchange China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Ethanol exports grow 9.7% in November in annual comparison Datagro - News EN | 2022-Aug-03
- Looking beyond oil New Straits Times | 2022-Aug-09
- Sabah oil palm smallholders suffering due to price slump, says PBS Free Malaysia Today News | 2022-Aug-09
- Novartis advances ligelizumab (QGE031) in urticaria to Phase III on basis of strong Phase II head-to-head data Contify Life Science News | 2022-Aug-09
- Stock in news : Fertiliser industry's outlook stable for urea players; P&K players performance under pressure The Economic Times | 2022-Aug-10
- BASF TO PRESENT NEW FUNGICIDE REVYSOL IN UKRAINE IN 2023-2025 Interfax Ukraine Agro | 2022-Aug-09
- Indonesia plans to make B30 mandatory, studies B100 The Jakarta Post | 2022-Aug-09
- Global carbon emissions set to rise further this year - study MediaCorp NewsAsia | 2021-Nov-18
- Stock in news : Top gainers of Tuesday's early session The Economic Times | 2021-Nov-16
- Commentary: Women over-invest in workplace capabilities to make up for the gender qualification gap MediaCorp NewsAsia | 2021-Nov-16
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Chemicals that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Nandini Consultancy (S) Pte. Ltd
CCI - Citra Cendekia Indonesia
Erste Group Bank
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for ChemicalsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Chemicals companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (中国石油化工股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (3,330,915,000)
- 2 Petrochina Company Limited (中国石油天然气股份有限公司) (China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (3,225,563,000)
- 3 Reliance Industries Ltd. (India) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (9,748,640,000)
- 4 Sinopharm Group Company Limited (国药控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (642,845,285)
- 5 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 6 Parsian Oil & Gas Development Group Company Public Joint Stock (مجموعة بارسيان لتطوير النفط والغاز) (Iran) (Manufacturing) - (2,317,789,665,000)
- 7 Saudi Basic Industries Corporation JSC (الشركة السعودية للصناعات الأساسية - سابك) (Saudi Arabia) (Construction) - (204,442,077)
- 8 Hanwha Corp. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (62,750,809,000)
- 9 Rongsheng Petrochemical Co.,Ltd. (荣盛石化股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (289,799,048)
- 10 CPC Corporation, Taiwan (台湾中油股份有限公司) (Taiwan, China) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (1,221,856,842)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Thailand Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2023-2024 42 pages | 2023-Sep-25 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - China Chemical Sector Report 2023 1st Quarter 33 pages | 2023-Sep-19 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Brazil Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2023-2024 62 pages | 2023-Sep-08 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
India Luxury Skincare Products, Cosmetics, and Fragrances Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 234 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsOTC Drug Market in India 2023 Update 18 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Netscribes Industry ReportsIndia-Fertilizers Sector - August 2023 41 pages | 2023-Aug-31 | CART - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Indonesia Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2023-2024 38 pages | 2023-Aug-30 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Emerging Europe Pharma and Healthcare Sector Report 2023-2024 77 pages | 2023-Aug-17 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsAustralia - Fragrances, August 2023 47 pages | 2023-Sep-19 | MarketLine Industry Reports
Turkey - Fragrances, August 2023 39 pages | 2023-Sep-19 | MarketLine Industry ReportsUnited Kingdom - Fragrances, August 2023 46 pages | 2023-Sep-19 | MarketLine Industry ReportsUnited States - Fragrances, August 2023 46 pages | 2023-Sep-19 | MarketLine Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
RoDTEP scheme for exporters extended till June next year 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business LineRising input costs and foreign supply pose challenges to Manali Petrochem: Chairman 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business LineMyntra boosts beauty portfolio ahead of festive sale 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business Line
Exempt quality order on imports under Advance Authorisation: SRTEPC 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business LineStrides Pharma to spin off its contract mfg biz OneSource 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaLucknow: Land of labs 4 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of India
Dhunseri co to start ops at Bengal plant in Oct 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaStrides Pharma to spin off its contract manufacturing business OneSource 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaCSIR develops tobacco variety with 40-50% less nicotine 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of India
ViewsRecommendations : Buy PI Industries, target price Rs 4250: JM Financial 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | The Economic TimesViewsRecommendations : Buy UPL, target price Rs 880: JM Financial 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | The Economic TimesStock in news : Canara Bank, Berger Paints among 6 stocks with bearish RSI trends 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | The Economic Times
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets