Vietnam is the world's 45th largest economy and ranks 26th among emerging markets in terms of GDP. The Vietnamese economy grew by 6.8% in 2017. A subsscription to EMIS provides access to a database of nearly 2,000 companies in Vietnam as well as a range of sector reports, macroeconomic data and news from 160 local and global sources.
- Vietnam embraces global minimum tax for sustainable fiscal boost and FDI impact Vian Macroeconomic News | 2023-Dec-06
- Vietnam to develop initiatives to sustain FDI flows Vian Macroeconomic News | 2023-Dec-06
- Vietnam's logistics costs higher than world's Bidsinfo News | 2023-Dec-05
- Vietnam : Propose a mechanism to create resources to implement salary and subsidy regimes in 2024 Euclid - News | 2023-Dec-04
- Vietnam : The new policy takes effect from December 2023 Euclid - News | 2023-Dec-04
- Vietnam : The Prime Minister chaired the conference to urge the disbursement of public investment capital to be promoted Euclid - News | 2023-Dec-04
- Positive outlook for Vietnamese banks, GDP growth over 6% in 2024: Fitch Vian Financial News | 2023-Dec-04
- In 11 months, Vietnamese state budget revenue reaches nearly 95% of the estimate Vian Macroeconomic News | 2023-Dec-04
- Vietnamese resolution on Central Budget Allocation for 2024 Vian Macroeconomic News | 2023-Dec-04
- Vietnamese State budget expenditure for 11 months reaches nearly 1,503 trillion VND Vian Macroeconomic News | 2023-Dec-04
- Vietnamese northern Lang Son province wants to attract Korean investors: official Vian Macroeconomic News | 2023-Dec-04
- Vietnam Manufacturing Activity Drops to Five-Month Low in November MT Newswires - Global Financial News | 2023-Dec-04
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESEMIS provides a huge variety of information for Vietnam Sources in our platform include:
MNS Credit Management Group Pvt Ltd
BMI (Fitch Solutions)
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Mira Inform Private Ltd
BIDV Securities Company
GRDS Reports Ltd.
COUNTRY STATISTICSEMIS provides a wide range of country data from a variety of sources.
Largest companies inTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Samsung Electronics Vietnam Thai Nguyen Company Limited (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (649,897,913,094)
- 2 Samsung Electronics Vietnam Company Limited (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (445,327,213,567)
- 3 Vietnam Electricity (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (349,245,391,679)
- 4 Samsung Display Vietnam Co., Ltd (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (329,018,518,951)
- 5 Tap Doan Xang Dau Viet Nam (Vietnam National Petroleum Group) (Vietnam) (Wholesale Trade) - (304,766,746,037)
- 6 Vietnam Oil And Gas Group (Vietnam) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (183,138,791,986)
- 7 Cong Ty Co Phan Loc Hoa Dau Binh Son (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (167,123,712,786)
- 8 Nghi Son Refinery And Petrochemical Limited Liability Company (Vietnam) (Manufacturing) - (166,270,883,553)
- 9 Binh Son Refining And Petrochemical Joint Stock Company (Vietnam) (Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction) - (156,401,904,028)
- 10 Northern Power Corporation (Vietnam) (Utilities) - (143,083,568,937)
LATEST REPORTSEMIS publishes 460,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Africa ICT Sector Report 2023-2024 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2023-Dec-02APAC Water Outlook 2024 Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional | 2023-Dec-06Asia-Pacific Organic Fertilizer Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2029 Mordor Regional Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-08
Vietnam Specialty Fertilizer Market SIZE and SHARE ANALYSIS - GROWTH TRENDS and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-08Vietnam Biofertilizer Market SIZE and SHARE ANALYSIS - GROWTH TRENDS and FORECASTS UP TO 2029 Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-08Vietnam Biopesticides Market SIZE and SHARE ANALYSIS - GROWTH TRENDS and FORECASTS UP TO 2029 Mordor Country Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-08
Asia-Pacific Military Satellite Communications Growth Opportunities Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional | 2023-Dec-01EMIS Insights - Vietnam Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2023-2024 EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-21Insights on Asian OEMs' Over-the-Air Update (FOTA/SOTA) Strategies Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional | 2023-Dec-01
Vietnam - Apparel Retail, September 2023 MarketLine Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-03EMIS Insights - Industrial zones in Vietnam: How the Vietnamese government is creating a competitive global factory EMIS Insights - Industry Reports | 2023-Nov-21Strategic Insight into the Vietnam Two-wheeler Market Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional | 2023-Dec-01
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
SSI Daily Call with Update on 2024 State Budget Plan and CTR 3Q23 earnings results Sai Gon Institutional | 2023-Dec-06United Nations: Secretary-General Calls for 'Maximum Ambition on Mitigation, Maximum Ambition in Relation to Climate Justice', in Remarks to Group of 77 Leaders' Summit Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05United Nations: Boosting Number of Women in Manufacturing Jobs 'the Surest Path' to Accelerating Africa's Industrialization, Secretary-General Says, Marking International Day Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05
United Nations: Fossil Fuel Industry's Promises Fall Short, Secretary-General Tells 'Early Warnings for All' Presidency Event, Urging Clarity on Reaching Net-Zero Emissions by 2050 Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05United Nations: Panel of External Auditors Holds Sixty-Third Meeting, 20-21 November Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05United Nations: Condemning Launch of Military Satellite, Secretary-General Calls on Democratic People's Republic of Korea to Comply with International Obligations Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05
China: The 12th meeting of the China-Vietnam Economic and Trade Cooperation Committee was held in Vietnam Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05European Union: Speech by Executive Vice-President efèoviè at the Special Edition of Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week at COP28 Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05World: Clean energy minerals - Developing countries must add value to capitalize on demand Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05
World: Strengthening Partnerships to Leverage the Full Potential of Development Cooperation Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05World: World Bank Steps Up Efforts to Address Methane Emissions Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05European Union: The ESAs provide clarity and tips to consumers on sustainable finance Thai EconomicNews Service | 2023-Dec-05
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis store
EMIS Insights - Africa ICT Sector Report 2023-2024 60 pages | 2023-Dec-02
EMIS Insights - Vietnam Consumer Electronics Sector Report 2023-2024 47 pages | 2023-Nov-21
EMIS Insights - Industrial zones in Vietnam: How the Vietnamese government is creating a competitive global factory 21 pages | 2023-Nov-21
EMIS Insights - Investment Flows Towards EMs: Light at the End of the Tunnel 10 pages | 2023-Nov-21
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
Vietnam’s manufacturing industry has received $10.72 billion foreign direct investment pledge, the highest investment in the country’s FDI list in the first eight months of 2018, Vian Macroeconomic News has reported. Real estate takes second spot fol...Fri, 08/31/2018 - 08:34
Sales of automobiles in Vietnam has reached 23,232 units in May, a 6 percent increase from the previous month, Intellasia reported citing data from Vietnam Automobile Manufacturers’ Association. The association has also revealed that among all ...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:12
The Vietnam gross domestic product grew 6.2% on-year in the second quarter of 2017 as a result of a recovery in Samsung Electronics’ exports, Vian News reported citing data from Nikkei Asian Review. The safety recalls of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 la...Wed, 07/15/2020 - 18:14
The World Bank has decided to raise Vietnam’s economy growth forecast for 2018 to 6.8%, Vian Macroeconomic News reported citing the institution’s East Asia and Pacific Economic Update October 2018. The new forecast shows an increase of 0.3 percentage...Fri, 10/05/2018 - 09:28
what our clients say
- "Great information, well packaged, and intelligent people ready to help at any time. - Analyst, Merrill Lynch
- "I can’t imagine covering emerging markets without EMIS." - Annemarie Dalka, Client Relationship Manager, BNP Paribas Investment Partners UK Limited
- "No banker doing business in the Emerging Markets should be without EMIS." - New York Investment Banker