- Colombia: Government aims to renew 100,000 hectares of coffee plantations M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Ministries enlisted to cut fertiliser costs Bangkok Post Top Stories | 2022-Aug-10
- Lanka signs agreement to boost fruit production Daily News | 2022-Aug-10
- Hungary: Hail damage prevention system reduces damages by 70% M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Jul-22
- New model makes dry land fertile in Henan China Daily | 2021-Nov-18
- Shrimp catching season at Trang's Hat Samran Beach Thai EconomicNews Service | 2021-Nov-18
- Wood&Paper buys 24.95% share in UNILES from AGROFERT CIA - News | 2022-Aug-24
- Steps to boost sweet orange cultivation Daily News | 2022-Jul-22
- Big Bucks Made on Commercial Hunting PNB - Polish News Bulletin | 2021-Nov-16
- TAT sponsors farmer's market in Nakhon Pathom Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-09
- Ministries enlisted to cut fertiliser costs The Bangkok Post | 2022-Aug-10
- Rubber producers ask Govt to extend Shop for the Nation campaign Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-18
- Cabinet Approved New Agriculture Export Policy. AgriWatch-Commodity News | 2022-Aug-09
- Pussalla Meat Producers win NBEA Gold in Fisheries, Livestock sectors Daily News | 2021-Nov-17
- Philippines strengthens agri trade with Australia, Chile Philstar | 2022-Aug-17
- Working Group to Be Set up for Solving Beekeepers' Problems BTA English Service | 2021-Nov-16
- A dreary year for plantation sector Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Food industry’s sugar importation plan being considered Business World | 2022-Aug-10
- SZIF to distribute CZK 1.3bn for dairy cows to farmers CIA - News | 2022-Aug-17
- RAOT calls fund for rubber producers a New Year's gift Thai EconomicNews Service | 2022-Aug-17
- Seafood exporters worried as US plans to regulate imports Business Line | 2022-Aug-17
- Rs 313 mn grain protection centre for Medirigiriya Daily News | 2021-Nov-17
- Barley farmers say cheers to breweries Business Line | 2021-Nov-17
- (LEAD) S. Koreans embark on trip to N. Korea for talks on forestry cooperation Yonhap News | 2021-Nov-17
- DA to back Fisheries Expo with P400M in loans Business World | 2022-Aug-17
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Agriculture that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
GRDS Reports Ltd.
Indian Agribusiness Systems Pvt. Ltd
CCI - Citra Cendekia Indonesia
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for AgricultureEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Agriculture companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 2 Legend Holdings Corporation (联想控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (563,110,865)
- 3 Jardine Matheson Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (52,509,470)
- 4 Noble Group Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (47,527,571)
- 5 Jardine Strategic Holdings Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (38,388,653)
- 6 POSCO Daewoo Corporation (South Korea) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (30,527,682,713)
- 7 Empresas Copec S.A. (Chile) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (18,945,722,132)
- 8 Antarchile S.A. (Chile) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (18,945,722,132)
- 9 New Hope Liuhe Co.,Ltd. (新希望六和股份有限公司) (China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (127,675,046)
- 10 Cargill Agricola S.A. (Brazil) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (101,092,387)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Malaysia Industry Research - Plantation: Wet Weather Hampered Output In February 11 pages | 2023-Mar-13 | RHB - Industry ResearchMalaysia Industry Research - Plantation: Diverse Views At POC 2023 14 pages | 2023-Mar-09 | RHB - Industry ResearchBrazil Industry Report - Agribusiness, Food and Beverages February / 2023 13 pages | 2023-Mar-27 | Tendencias Industry Reports
Brazil Forage Seed Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 97 pages | 2023-Feb-28 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - India Agribusiness Sector Half-Annual Update - January 2023 7 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Poland Agribusiness Sector Report 2022-2023 74 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - Colombia Agribusiness Sector Report 2023-2024 79 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Brazil Agribusiness Sector Report 2023-2024 86 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsMalaysia Industry Research - Plantation: Persistently Weak Exports May Continue 11 pages | 2023-Feb-13 | RHB - Industry Research
United Kingdom Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2022 - 2027) 123 pages | 2023-Feb-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsBrazil Industry Report - Agribusiness, Food and Beverages January / 2023 13 pages | 2023-Mar-01 | Tendencias Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - How AI Will Make India Grow 22 pages | 2023-Jan-24 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Environmental event to plant ash trees held in Almaty region 2 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Official NewsletterExport of cabbages from Kyrgyzstan decreases 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Daily NewsValmet to deliver wash press to Holmen Paper's Braviken mill in Sweden 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Lesprom.ru News
Tomatoes -- the most wasted vegetable in Saudi Arabia 2 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Gulf NewsA Moscow-based manufacturer will demonstrate fast food at an exh... 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | AK&M News OnlineEstonia's private forest owners set record for tree planting in 2022 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | BNS - Daily News
Belarus has received permits to catch pollock in the Far East 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | AK&M News OnlineUkraine Exports 1 Million Tons Of Agricultural Products To Egypt As Part Of "Grain Initiative" 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | UNA - Daily News in EnglishRomanian farmers to start protests on April 7 2 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Agerpres - Daily News in English
Cost of farm products increased by 91% for Jan-Feb 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Business NewsWhy you will still pay more for that bread 1 pages | 2023-Mar-30 | Business Daily AfricaFOOD SAFETY AGENCY BIH WITHDRAW BELGIAN ORGANIC CHOCOLATE FROM MARKET BECAUSE IT CONTAINS CARCINOGENIC SUBSTANCES 1 pages | 2023-Mar-31 | Onasa - Business News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets