Food & Beverage
EMIS specialises in providing food & beverage industry information specifically for emerging market countries. We license content from the world’s foremost authorities on the food and beverages industry. Our content partners include Business Monitor Research, Marketline, Euromonitor, the Economist Intelligence Unit and hundreds of others. We also provide our own detailed food and beverages insight reports for individual countries like China, Colombia, India, Brazil and Poland.
As well as sector reports we also provide coverage of hundreds of thousands of companies within the sector, detailing their financial performance, ownership and M&A activity wherever possible.. EMIS has data on all of the key players involved in meat and dairy products, flour and milling by-products, oils, sugar, chocolate, frozen food, animal feed, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as tobacco products.
News for the food and beverages industry is also included in EMIS through our content partnerships with thousands of national, regional and local newspapers as well as specialist titles. In addition, we provide detailed statistics for the food and beverage sector including data on production, consumption, sales, trade and prices.
- Belarus to supply granaries to Sudan BELTA - News Line | 2021-Nov-16
- Colombia: Coca-Cola Femsa criticises proposed tax on sugary drinks M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Brazil brewers focusing on microbrew market at home and in US Valor Economico International | 2022-Aug-09
- Colombia: Pluriphasic tax on beer could reduce Bavaria's sales by 10% M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Herbalife offers personalized nutrition programs for consumers The Korea Times | 2021-Nov-17
- Cacique de Caf Solvel invests $60m in new instant coffee plant Valor Economico International | 2021-Nov-18
- Working Group to Be Set up for Solving Beekeepers' Problems BTA English Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Hines with lease renewals in Warsaw Poland AM | 2021-Nov-16
- Chile: Winemakers optimistic regarding 2018 harvest M-Brain - News Monitoring | 2022-Aug-09
- Meat delivery firm Licious raises $25 million in Series-D round The Financial Express | 2022-Aug-04
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Food & Beverage that the EMIS platform provides access to.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
Raddar Consumer Knowledge Group
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Euromonitor International Ltd.
Netscribes (India) Private Limited
GRDS Reports Ltd.
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Food & BeverageEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Food & Beverage companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 Wilmar International Limited (Singapore) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (102,219,531)
- 2 Jbs S.A. (Brazil) (Manufacturing) - (376,541,621)
- 3 Compania De Desarrollo Y De Industrializacion De Productos Primarios S.A. (Paraguay) (Manufacturing) - (387,946,326,224)
- 4 Yihai Kerry Arawana Holdings Co.,Ltd (益海嘉里金龙鱼粮油食品股份有限公司) (China) (Manufacturing) - (257,241,887)
- 5 Olam International Limited (Singapore) (Manufacturing) - (47,099,155)
- 6 Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. DE C.V. (Mexico) (Manufacturing) - (681,152,000)
- 7 Cj Corp. (South Korea) (Manufacturing) - (41,034,669,806)
- 8 San Miguel Corporation (Philippines) (Utilities) - (1,570,428,000)
- 9 WH Group Limited (万洲国际有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Manufacturing) - (220,331,046)
- 10 Marfrig Global Foods S.A. (Brazil) (Manufacturing) - (133,672,469)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
EMIS Insights - Indonesia Food and Beverage Sector Report 2023-2024 38 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Malaysia Food and Beverage Sector Report 2023-2024 48 pages | 2023-Sep-21 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Brazil Food and Beverage Sector Report 2023-2024 45 pages | 2023-Sep-15 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
ASEAN Dietary Supplements Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2027) 324 pages | 2023-Sep-20 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsMiddle East Poultry Meat Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 189 pages | 2023-Sep-20 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsGCC Poultry Meat Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 176 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry Reports
Europe Textured Vegetable Protein Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 167 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsGCC Red Meat Market SIZE and SHARE ANALYSIS - GROWTH TRENDS and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 205 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsNorth America Frozen and Canned Seafood Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 200 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry Reports
North America Processed Pork Meat Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 178 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsNorth America Textured Vegetable Protein Market - SIZE, SHARE, COVID-19 IMPACT and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 161 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry ReportsEurope Meat Substitutes Market SIZE and SHARE ANALYSIS - GROWTH TRENDS and FORECASTS UP TO 2028 210 pages | 2023-Sep-01 | Mordor Regional Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
British tea firm accuses farmers of forgery in land row 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business Daily AfricaRegulator tightens rules on tea buying, transportation 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business Daily AfricaMarcos calls rice supply adequate in warning to hoarders, smugglers 2 pages | 2023-Sep-27 | Business World
Thai exports rebound in August after long decline 2 pages | 2023-Sep-27 | Bangkok Post Top StoriesThai exports rebound in August after long decline 2 pages | 2023-Sep-27 | The Bangkok PostActivists appeal SC to bar herbicide-tolerant crops 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business Line
Export ban on non-basmati rice sparks debate in WTO 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business LineTea sector should take up aggressive branding to regain lost markets, says IIPM Director 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Business LineDare iced coffee shortage warning as Bega workers strike for higher pay 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | ABIX News
Japan finds no Tritium near Fukushima nuclear plant 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaChhattisgarh cabinet meeting: Paddy, maize procurement begins November 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of IndiaChhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel inaugurates state's first sugarcane based ethanol plant 1 pages | 2023-Sep-26 | Times of India
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets