Technology, Media & Telecoms
EMIS provides a holistic view with up-to-date reports covering ICT, telecommunications and media. Using top information providers such as BIS research Private, Buddecomm, PMR Research and The Competitive Intelligence Unit, EMIS` platform provides you with a complete overview into the telecommunications industry and ICT sector. As well as sector analysis, we also take a deeper dive at company level with detailed financial information on thousands of companies within the sector across the entire developing world.
- Digi's 4K TV channel available from 10 December Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Digital communication improves family relations BBJ - Online | 2022-Aug-18
- China Mobile plans facility in San Jose China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- China's mobile phone shipments decline in November China Economic Information Service | 2021-Nov-16
- Singapore telco tweaks mobile plans to defend market share The Nation | 2022-Aug-01
- PLDT completes record tech deal Philstar | 2022-Aug-24
- Sony's latest noise cancellation WH-1000XM3 headphones now available in Malaysia Borneo Post Online | 2021-Nov-18
- Private investors offer BRL 120 million investment for Sercomtel Telecompaper News | 2022-Aug-24
- Telecom sector expected to be stable The Edge Financial Daily | 2022-Aug-01
- East M'sia's mobile internet usage highest in the country Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-01
- China Mobile ready for advance China Daily | 2022-Aug-18
- Algar Telecom introduces SD-WAN service Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Telekom Srbija offers smartphones for RSD 1 with quad-play package Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- iQiyi inks mobile data partnership deal with China Mobile and MIGU Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Migu, China Mobile, Huawei complete first application of 5G network slicing in large-scale live broadcasting Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Maxis: 5G trials ongoing, but 4G to stay as main network Borneo Post Online | 2022-Aug-09
- Nokia, China Mobile Research Institute enter deal to drive more open 5G ecosystem Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Telco giants’ shaky 3Q results reflect industry shake-up The Malaysian Reserve | 2022-Aug-18
- Airbus, China Mobile to work on in-flight Wi-Fi China Daily | 2023-Dec-05
- China launches seven small satellites for Internet of Things China Economic Information Service | 2022-Aug-17
- Smart launches mobile apps to promote literacy in mother tongue Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Court upholds decision to suspend sale of Colombia's ETB Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- Ljajic: No official offer for Telekom Tanjug Daily News | 2022-Aug-09
- SP Telecom powers up enterprise network services with VMware's SD-WAN technology Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
- China awards 5G trial spectrum for 3.5 GHz, 2.6 GHz, 4.8 GHz bands Telecompaper News | 2022-Jul-29
FEATURED INFORMATION SOURCESHere are some of the top information providers for Technology, Media & Telecoms that the EMIS platform provides access to.
BIS Research Private Limited
IDG Czech, a.s.
Mordor Intelligence LLP
TIP Knowledge Services Private Limited
Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd.
M&M - Meio & Mensagem
The Competitive Intelligence Unit
INDUSTRY STATISTICS for Technology, Media & TelecomsEMIS provides a wide range of industry data from a variety of sources.
Largest Technology, Media & Telecoms companies in EMISTotal Operating Revenue. Unit: Thousands (USD).
- 1 China Mobile Limited (中国移动有限公司) (China) (Information) - (953,199,000)
- 2 China Mobile Communications Co., Ltd (中国移动通信有限公司) (China) (Information) - (835,663,798)
- 3 Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Austin) (阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司 (Austin)) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Retail Trade) - (994,841,184)
- 4 Tencent Holdings Limited (腾讯控股有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (645,644,698)
- 5 Legend Holdings Corporation (联想控股股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting) - (563,110,865)
- 6 China Telecom Corporation Limited (中国电信股份有限公司) (Hong Kong SAR, China) (Information) - (560,532,373)
- 7 China Telecom Corporation Limited (中国电信股份有限公司) (China) (Information) - (477,141,035)
- 8 Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Hangzhou) (阿里巴巴集团控股有限公司 (杭州)) (China) (Retail Trade) - (377,065,000)
- 9 Tencent Holdings Limited (腾讯控股有限公司) (China) (Information) - (377,289,000)
- 10 China United Network Communications Limited (中国联合网络通信股份有限公司) (China) (Information) - (359,295,828)
Latest ReportsEMIS publishes 450,000+ research reports every year.
Digital content Market In India 2023-2028 Part-II 41 pages | 2023-Dec-04 | Netscribes Industry ReportsDigital content Market In India 2023-2028 Part-I 34 pages | 2023-Dec-04 | Netscribes Industry ReportsEMIS Insights - Brazil ICT Sector Report 2023 2nd Quarter 26 pages | 2023-Nov-20 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Insights on Asian OEMs' Over-the-Air Update (FOTA/SOTA) Strategies 85 pages | 2023-Dec-01 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/Regional5G Growth Opportunities in Southeast Asian Countries 66 pages | 2023-Dec-01 | Frost & Sullivan - Country/RegionalEMIS Insights - Philippines ICT Sector Report 2023-2024 42 pages | 2023-Nov-21 | EMIS Insights - Industry Reports
Nigeria Telecom Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 161 pages | 2023-Sep-02 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsOman ICT Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 148 pages | 2023-Sep-12 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsPay TV Market in India 2023 Update 19 pages | 2023-Aug-08 | Netscribes Industry Reports
EMIS Insights - China Mobile Communications Sector Report 2023 1st Quarter 32 pages | 2023-Aug-08 | EMIS Insights - Industry ReportsUnited States Online Trading Platform Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 118 pages | 2023-Aug-01 | Mordor Country Industry ReportsUnited States Evidence Management Market Size and Share Analysis - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2023 - 2028) 125 pages | 2023-Dec-05 | Mordor Country Industry Reports
SELECTED NEWSEMIS publishes 52,000+ news stories every day.
Azerbaijan and T?rkiye negotiate transfer of telecom technologies 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Business NewsTower firm demands Sh500m to switch Telkom Kenya back on 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Business Daily AfricaMTEL IS FIRST IN BIH TO ENABLE PAYMENT FOR PARKING IN SERBIA THROUGH MGO APPLICATION 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Onasa - Business News
Mexico's Axtel secures USD 60 mln IFC loan for fibre rollout 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper NewsFour operators cleared to bid for Colombian 5G spectrum 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper NewsGlobe Telecom blocks 400,000 malicious websites in 2023 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper News
Globe's 9-month corporate data business grows 8% on 20% rise in ICT services revenues 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper NewsPLDT appoints chairman Pangilinan as CEO, Panlilio retires 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper NewsConverge ICT, BlastTV offer trips to Universal Studios for loyal customers 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper News
Gobal Mobile Data Traffic To Record Massive Growth 2 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Nigeria - The IndependentWhy Africa Still Lag Behind As Global Connectivity Accelerates 3 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Nigeria - The IndependentVodafone Turkey to offer 9 million special numbers 1 pages | 2023-Dec-07 | Telecompaper News
INDUSTRY REPORTS on emis storeWe have 250+ industry reports that you can purchase today using your credit card.
RESEARCH & ANALYSIS
We aggregate the cream of the world’s industry sources, meaning you have your pick of the research in just a few clicks. Get an overarching view from global and local providers, meaning you get your industry view from outside and within. Gain access to EMIS Insights, our own detailed reports that cover key sectors in the most important markets.
STATISTICS & FORECASTS
Perform complex industry comparisons across multiple industry indicators. Project sustainable growth. Target key opportunities. Sophisticated screening tools make it simple, allowing you to view, analyse, chart and export the data you need.
Quickly analyse company or industry trends and rankings. Select relevant financials and compare companies against existing or custom defined industries to assess relative performance and risk.
Select a region to explore emerging markets